We are independent and handle complaints, screening, training and provide redress management.
We serve charitable bodies including church organisations, colleges, schools and welfare agencies.
Our Vision is to enable and manage–
- a fair and independent process for complaint handling and screening for participating organisations tailored to their circumstances that –
- respects both complainants and respondents
- upholds the standards and integrity of the organization, and
- promotes the safety of children and adults with whom the organization engages.
- schemes for participating institutions to provide redress through an independent survivor focused, trauma informed, pastoral and therapeutic process.