The Hon Paul Cronin has been appointed to the Professional Standards Board for the dioceses of Melbourne and Bendigo. Paul Cronin has served as a Judge...19 Feb 2020
We are independent and handle complaints, screening, training and provide redress management.
We serve charitable bodies including church organisations, colleges, schools and welfare agencies.
Our Vision is to enable and manage–
- a fair and independent process for complaint handling and screening for participating organisations tailored to their circumstances that –
- respects both complainants and respondents
- upholds the standards and integrity of the organization, and
- promotes the safety of children and adults with whom the organization engages.
- schemes for participating institutions to provide redress through an independent survivor focused, trauma informed, pastoral and therapeutic process.